7.02.2009

Its been a time or two...


So here is a little post for you guys. Its summertime, so I've been taking it as an opportunity to recuperate a bit from school. Ive done some work here and there, but for the most part just taking it easy.

We've lost a close friend of the family, Billy Mays Jr. As some of you guys may know, the hit Discovery show Pitchmen is filmed right here in Tampa; my sister and cousin, and frankly, most of my family has worked for Sullivan Productions in some way or another.In fact, my artwork has been hanging in the office for this whole season of the show. All this meaning that we have all, at some point, have had a run in with the famed Mr. Mays and the rest of the crew. My thoughts are with his family and close loved-ones. It was so sudden and abrupt, a deeply sad moment for everyone nation-wide. He will always be remembered as a beacon of hope and a smiling face that could brighten anyone's late-night hours. He will be greatly missed.

On a lighter note, I recently got an amazing pro quality tattoo kit, so stay tuned for some mad crazy ink-age!

And here's a piece of graphic design for your optical nerves to salivate over; Enjoy!

Followers